What are some realistic ways a homeschooled guy can get a gf?

I'm 16. Please don't say join clubs cause there aren't any near me. Please help

I currently have no friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a job nearby or maybe go to a club with your friends:D

• I don't have friends...

• OK. Thanks for such a detailed response! 😀

• Nooo problem😄

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people meet their bfs/gfs through their social circle, not just at school. If you don't have many friends that's something you should work on, do you have any hobbies? I always did some sort of martial art and made most of my friends from there after falling out with the guys I hung around with at school.

• I play sports (Parks and Rec). Wouldn't most teens my age make friends in school?

• Of course they do but they also make friends out of school too. Just get talking to the guys you meet and invite them to hang out.

What Girls Said 13

• Social interaction is lacking in homeschool children. But you tell them that and they immediately come back with all the social opportunities that they have and do engage in. Yet a question like this comes up and they test say don't talk about clubs. The fact remains that while homeschooling has many advantages that also comes with many disadvantages. I am not an expert but I do know that my freshman year in college saw many homeschooled kids go nuts. It was their first exposure to alcohol the opposite sex freedom from their parents and they went literally bananas. I was at a high powered school and all of a sudden all these high-powered homeschooled kids found themselves in the middle of competition. It blew them mind that they weren't the greatest the smartest the coolest and in reality were the most horny. I am not putting down homeschooling don't jump my ass. What I'm saying is that attention must be given to be certain that the disadvantages don't become overwhelming

• You can join fb, talk to girls, online dating but I don't prefer these. You can go to the park, mall, other places and when your heart beats at one, you can talk to her, if she is single, she might accept you. After you found a girl, be nice to her, flirt with her, and when you guys become friends, ask her out. Its not always clubs you can find a girl in, there are other places too :).

• I met my boyfriend at church, you could also look into homeschool groups

• Ask to join band, play sports, go to church, do FFA or 4H, etc...

• I have to be enrolled in the school to join band, FFA, etc.

• Was it hard for the homeschooled kids you knew to make friends? I don't see how you could have time to connect if you only go to electives.

• @SovereignessofVamps It was enjoyable!! I liked taking those electives. and yes I actually was able to meet some people I could connect with. Nothing grand. I wasn't popular but I wasn't a loner per say. I ended up with thre people whom i call friend now

• You could go to a rave.. lots of people there but it might be a shock. Try the mall, park, shopping center, etc. Or you could be a cool kid play league and 90% of the auto locking supports will be females. Proceed to talk to female lol. Anyways get out hang out with some friends, go to events you'll find girls.

• Everybody says hang out with friends or ask friends if they know any girls, but I'm homeschooled so I don't have any friends...

• Have a mall or a place to go skating, a group of friends, church youth group... anything that could be used to get you out of the house and around people.

• I honestly have no friends. The mall is a good idea, but girls are already there with friends. Wouldn't it be weird if a random guy started talking to them?

• There are usually homeschooling groups for kids to communicate through too. Have you ever looked into that?

• Yeah. The nearest one was like 45 min away. I might have to convince my parents that it isn't that long of a ride.

• where are there girls? find out and go there?

• There are no ways honestly... Use social media like everyone else does today and find a way to meet them in person.

• Just date me

• Make connections through mutual friends.

• I don't have any friends.

• Nope lol. I just got a job at an amusement park. My first day is Saturday.

• Use that to your advantage then!

• Aren't there networks for home schoolers where you can meet other people?

• They have homeschool groups, but the nearest one is like 45 min away.

• Go can practically get a girlfriend anywhere. If you go to a library and see a girl you think you would like, ask her out on a date. Same goes if you go to a coffee shop. See a girl, ask for her number. If you are religious in any way, you can go to a church near you and join the youth group if they have any. Possibilities are endless. But don't just go up to any girl because she's pretty or looks popular. Whenever there is someone you truly like, you'll know the instant you see them. Don't approach them like a creepy old man either. Just act like yourself. Make a joke if you good at those. Take her somewhere nice to eat (and somewhere you can afford). Meet her friends so you have a larger friend group. if things donut work out between you too, do this all over again.

good luck!

• Thanks, but you wouldn't think it's weird if a guy you didn't know approached you like this?

• it honestly just depends on the girl. some might think its weird, some won't.

• Date me I'm homeschooled too... jk you're too young for my liking

What Guys Said 11

• Pray and wait on God, sometimes seeking a mate can be disastrous.

• Find a long-distance relationship. Chat up girls from wherever, Skype 'em, and get to know em. There's probably a lot out there who would like to have a LDR with someone they liked.

You won't be able to go do stuff together or get physical, but better than nothing. You still get to have a close relationship, explore your feelings, and stuff.

• Oh, and start looking to go to a big university when you graduate.

• Tinder or church

• Lmao the two ends of the spectrum 😂

• Get off the couch, go out, join some classes (tutorials), hobbies and extra curricular stuff, go hiking, camping, play sports.

You will meet lots of girls there.

• Does your local school allow non-students to go to their dances? Are there any places to hang out? If you are 30 miles from the nearest town I can't help you much.

• I could only go to a dance if a student brought me along. I live in the country so there isn't anywhere to hang out 😔

• I live in the country too and I was taking swimming and pe at a regular school. There is no law that states a homeschool student can't be a part of a public school for sports, band, evt. You can even enroll for an academic class or two if you'd like

• Get a job or a hobby where you meet people a lot.

• Join a club.

• Don't mind it. Just earn money and fuck the bitches. It is the best and most peaceful way.

• You go out.

• Can't you approach girls in streets? My friend had a lot of girlfriends like that. He goes to them tallks to them for few minues, then ask them for their numbers and continues on talking to them from there.

• It's just weirder when you're under 18 as oppose to being an adult. Plus, every time I'm out and I see girls they are either with their parents, their BFs, or a group of friends.

• If you approach girls your age, it will be fine. Approach those who are with their friends if you are confident enough, if you can't just wait until you see a girl alone. You know the drill, make eye contact with her then smile, if she smiles too approach her, if she turns away move to the next girl.

• To put it simple you are screwed, start getting used to only having your hand