Are you tired of hearing that women are all gold digging whores on this site?

• Yes
  • Yes x100
  • I'm upset because I can't get women

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol at least someone is on our side.
    Yeah, I am kind of sick of it but oh wells. What do you expect from basement-dwellers who can't get any?

• I think it comes from insecurity more than anything else. All guys know that the ideal man is rich, tall, handsome, etc., etc. and when you know you can't be that guy it's a little disheartening. The same way that women tend to know that men are very looks-focused so they tend to be very insecure about their looks - as can be seen with the thousands of "does my friend look attractive" posts. I would also guess that age plays a huge part. I was much more insecure about these things when I was younger.

• Haha xD nah she doesn't have one either lol :')

• Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 15

• HELL YES. For a matter of fact I hate snobby rich dudes. I CANNOT stand them. Like please what makes all the guys on here think I want the money? There's more to life and relationships than that. 😑 And how on earth are all the college girls or many girls in general going for the poor broke af college guys lol if all they want is money? 😂 Come on now 😂

• We're less gold diggers than many dudes

• I don't know about that, but it's certainly exaggerated a great deal on here.

• @LaVilaine
      just because you do not understand what @Applfan 1 is saying is no reason to get nasty so sheath your claws princess. what he is saying is yes he is tired of hearing about it, no he does not think the term whores should be applied but women do go for guys who have money because we are looking for the one who is in the best position to take care of us. this is how he wanted his view to come across. so next time ask questions to clarify what is being said instead of being a bitch and going strait for the attack.

• @Becky01 oh, I know exactly what he was trying to say but he just won't admit the truth.

• It's annoying, yes. I tend to ignore it and pay attention to better posts, though.

• hell yeah.

• Im more upset by the amount of "polls" that don't allow you to disagree with the asker.

I know Im not a golddigger, I can't even accept a drink without feeling guilty. But tired? Nah, don't hear it that much anyways.

• yeah am tired of hearing these bitter words

• It doesn't matter to me... I know it doesn't apply to me.

• nice to see at least a few guys are being honest

• Little boys with hurt feelings incoming in... 3... 2... 1...

• Yes x 1000000000000

• YESSSS

• I'm a goal digger

• Lol, if that was true there would be more single men out there.

• I dont know about gold digging but I do know attention getting.

• 0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, usually from weak beta male types who think that money is all that attracts women.

• Some guys have a shitty personality and immature , so no girl will be attracted to him and he will blave them by they are gold diggers

• Just a bunch of guys who can't get girls thinking that the reason must be because they are not rich. That takes away any blame they have or might have on themselves

• oh god its like hearing all of the penis questions as well all over again, make it stop !

• Nope, I hate women and I like everything humiliating them.

• Lol yeah

• Yes, I am sick of hearing that. I am also sick of hearing guys being called fuck boys, hearing "all men are pigs" and "all men are assholes" and also "all men are douchebags." I am also fed up of men being called misogynists just for saying one tiny thing about women that some woman has got butthurt over even when what was said is fact.