What is the sole purpose of your presence here?

Well it's been two days since I have joined girlsaskguys. com. Things I am loving here are opinions of people. GAG's has been my internet for today and yesterday, however I am keen about knowing, why people come here, for me it's friendship with girls.

• Love
    9% (2)7% (1)8% (3)Vote
  • Sex
    4% (1)7% (1)5% (2)Vote
  • Friendship
    13% (3)0% (0)8% (3)Vote
  • To know ______
    74% (17)86% (13)79% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
18|18

Most Helpful Girl

• I joined GAG when I was a senior in high school and I had questions about boys. Nowadays I'm still on mostly to share my 2 cents about stuff. Also it's useful for when I need a second opinion on something I'm going through (from my relationship to my job to my health and everything else). Also for the rewards lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well that means I can ping you anytime whenever I need a MHO, right?

• I can't promise you'll always like my answers, but I'm here to help! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I've looked around the internet for awhile searching for a place where the base IQ is higher than 80. For some reason, GAG seems to hold a population with a higher intelligence than other places on the internet. It's a good way to kill time. Sometimes it's nice to get a opposite gender answer on some question you have, too.

I initially stumbled across GAG, because I had a question specific to females. I forget what it was, though.

But my primary purpose here is just killing time.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 17

• To learn more about women and what/how they think about things. It's a great time killer to if you're bored.

0|1
    0|0
  • To goof off, pass time, and talk to cool people. This site is entertaining as hell :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Sex
    G@G makes me wanna penetrate my kindle's USB port.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol... God's purpose for me is to love. By my body's purpose is to have sex. Therefore, I have to surrender my will and my body to the Lord in Christ to unify with my higher self to have love and then have sex... with who I love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I've always been here and cannot leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Entertainment. The moment the lulz stop I'll leave this site..

0|0
    0|0
  • kill boredom and meet new people

0|0
    0|0
  • To kill time

0|0
    0|0
  • Get and give answers and to get 7000 points so that I can get a 20 dollar gift card from Amazon.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be sexy, obvz.

0|0
    0|0
  • To creep

0|0
    0|0
  • To take a piss whenever I'm bored

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess to interact with other people. Or in the case of @teawrecks... To meet dinosaurs. 😝

0|0
    0|0
  • To see booty on "how do i look"

0|0
    0|0
  • To dish out cold hard truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's the Gift Cards option?

Well, it's the only site in my country which provides Gift Cards. Honestly I don't like most people here, but I have to deal with them. I get lots of hateful comments as well, but I tolerate them.

0|0
    0|0
  • To piss off the stupid.

0|1
    0|0