Guy said he needs to date somone stable. What does that mean?

I'm not trying to be with him. I'm married. He's a guy in trying to find a girlfriend for.

Most Helpful Guy

• In Guy talk that is girl that
    * Won't do insane stuff
    * Doesn't complain just to complain
    * When she is upset she actually says what's on her mind using real words and doesn't expect the guy to be a mind reader.
    * Won't play games
    * Won't put out test when she is insecure
    * Doesn't become angry when he's having a drink with his friends and has fun doing that.
    * One that doesn't use sex as a weapon.
    * Is able to take responsibility for her own action and not blame it on the guy
    * Doesn't twist his words around to win a conversation
    * Who uses logic in an argument

Most Helpful Girl

• Stable as in emotionally , basically someone who knows what they want and has it together.

• Thank you. Yeah I was sure if he meant emotionally or not. I'm trying to find him a girlfriend and that was his retirement. Along with somone with patience

What Guys Said 12

• someone who has their stuff together emotionally, professionally, etc. someone who isn't going to be up and down, unreliable, etc

i mean it's an objective word but vague in regards to what kind of stability, like what area of life

• Probably something to do with either finances or general behavior. Aka he doesn't want someone who acts bipolar and grumpy after every 7th sentence because they felt like randomly getting offended.

• Bishes be cray cray, yo. He doesn't have time for that.

• He means someone that has their act together. This may/may not include;
    1. You don't get wild
    2. You don't sleep around
    3. You have a job and pay your bills
    4. You actually have a plan for the future
    5. You are not sloppy
    6. You actually have something to do offer besides sex

• probably stating the obvious, that you are the opposite

• Lol I'm not trying to get with him. I'm married. I'm trying to help him friend a girl. He said he needs somone who is stable.

• it means that he wants someone who is not emotional fucked up.

• Like the opposite of bipolar

• u get very emotional, have mood swings, or your immature.

• Lmao you again! I will never forget your username lol
    If this the same guy he probably means he needs someone emotionally stable

• I don't know. It can mean anything. Mentally stable, financially stable, job security. I have no idea.

• On a non-serious note, he may be looking for married girls.

• Means he wants the girl to own a horse

What Girls Said 7

• If a guy says that he needs to 'date someone stable', it is pretty vague what he truly means. I don't know if he even knows completely what he means by that. But basically, he wants a girl that has it all together--emotions, job, family and friend life, etc.

• He wants someone who doesn't need to be taken care of and who is able to manage her own financial, social and emotional affairs like an adult.

• It means he needs to date someone who can take care of themselves. He doesn't want to have to be their caretaker/babysitter. Basically, someone who is in good health.

• Means exactly what he said... comfortable with themselves, has things going for them, isn't still trying to figure themselves out...

Sounds pretty self explanatory to me.

• "Stable" for him Could very well be Someone with "Stability" @Erinrogers because you Are... Married, and he is trying to find a Girlfriend... One that is More Available for him.
    Good luck. xx

• *Oh, wait, my bad.. lol.. He wants someone who has a Good Mature Foundation and who Responsible and has a Good head on her shoulders in Life and in Business and in a Relationship. xx

• Is that how you're taking it @paris13

• Yes, I do believe this, @Erinrogers. You both Probably have a Most amazing Repore and Friends relationship that he Wants to find Someone who Matches what he finds His "Perfect Girl."xx

• He thinks you're either crazy, broke, or both.

• Lol I'm not trying to get with him. I'm married. I'm trying to help him friend a girl. He said he needs somone who is stable

• OOOOHHHHHHH.

Well he likely means somebody who has their shit together in that case.

• You're not stable lol