If a girl invites the guy?

if a girl invites the guy to an event is she supposed to drive him there?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you invite someone, you are responsible for them like to get to the location, to pay for the food, etc.

If you do not want that, you say you can bring someone and if he wants to come along. Then it is in his hands to decide if he does. Else the responsibility lies with the invitor and its a common courtesy to do that.

Your best bet probably would be to simply ask if he needs to be picked up or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, its based on the situation, id ask him "u got a ride?"

What Guys Said 19

• not necessarily but she should ask specifically if the guy would mind driving

• No. The guy is supposed to offer to drive without even asking, if he is a decent human being. He will say something like "What time should I be over there to pick you up for it?"

• I don't think there's a set rule. It shouldn't be an issue either way. I know if a girl asked me to an event I'd be really flattered and I'd probably say "I'd be happy to pick you up!"

• Surely you want an excuse to drive ur shiny new Jeep tho xD? I'd *insist* on driving for that reason alone.

But generally i believe like paying, whoever invites should drive (if both have cars).

• It should be decided some time before.. casually asking, "wanna go together?", or "how are you planning to get there"? should be no big deal either way.

• Only if he has no vehicle.

• just ask "what time should i pick you up?"

if he's uncomfortable w/ a girl scoopin' him up for a date, he'll offer to drive instead. then you can either accept, or argue.

• is a guy supposed to drive a girl there when he invites her? no, these are unspoken rules that are established by i dont fucking know who, but that person is an idiot.

• If you invted me I'd pick you up Sarah 😉 where we goong? 😛

• The difference is between "will you also come to this event" and "will you go to this event with me"

• no come with me.
      I got invited to an event and I can bring someone with me so...

• If you said come with me then you are taking him :)

• if you know that he has no car... yeah. But if he has just ask whatever works best for both of you

• Depends on his immediate response.

• Seems like the right thing to do in my eyes.

• Lol yup I guess :-D

• no she's not but she can drive him there.

• If he doesn't have a driving licence like me then yes.

• Not necessarily. Either could drive.

• Not if he has a car but she can drive him

• I think guy can take care of himself but it would be nice.

What Girls Said 4

• Not necessarily but if she has a car and he doesn't then the gesture won't hurt.

• Not necessarily. That's something to decide on when making the plans.

• No I don't think so unless the dude has no car or no one else can take him

• It depends. She could if she wants to. I find it cute though if the guy would offer to drive.