Should I move on?

so I recently met a guy online we hung out last weekend and he was really nice and sweet this guy is Pakistan and he is also Muslim we have fun on the first date but towards the end of the day we had sex and he also came inside me and told me it's okay because his sperm count is low and now I'm worried because I don't know if I might be pregnant? also I don't know if he still likes me? Because I asked him what is he want at this moment and I said do you want a relationship or do you want a friends with benefit? And he told me he do want a relationship but he's just not ready yet... What does that mean? I know on the first day having sex wasn't really a good idea butt he had turned me on and I guess I turned him on and we end up doing it I mean he acts as if he did not regret it he was still fun butt when we text he barely text me back or don't text me at all should I move on?

Guys be positive. .. not trying to deal with negative rn

Most Helpful Guy

• U slept with him after a weekend and asked him After if he wanted a relationship? That's so backwards. Sorry, but most guys would not take you serious and would NOT want to have a kid with a girl they just met. You could be crazy, have other kids he doesn't know about, slutty cause u slept with him so fast.
    Sorry but thats how dudes think.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yikes... protect yourself first. Get a pregnancy text, get the morning after pill, get an STD test.

As hard as it might be, move on. You deserve more!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes he lied to you

• He sounds like a complete jerk. You can do so much better, he isn't worth your time.

• Move on, ditch the jackass.

• No matter how turned on you were respect yourself enough not to give it up so easily, now he barely texts you, what does that tell you? temptation is a biotch isn't it.

• Yeah but i honestly regret it and wish i can take it back he told me im definitely not a whore and likes to have fun ig

• He clearly does like having fun but barely texting you, if you both agree to have fun with each other you should be careful and have some sense of being responsible, it's a wait and see game now, hope it all works out for you.