Do you find tinder interactions weird?

For some stupid reason, I downloaded tinder the other day, and I matched with a few hotties and asked one of them if they would like to meet up some time. She said yes, and I've sort of just been biding my time because it feels really weird to me to go hang out with a perfect stranger on the basis of looks alone and nothing else. Does anyone else feel this way sometimes? And if so, how did you overcome the weirdness?

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I've met up with 2 people from tinder but i would highly recommend it! yeah, the first few minutes are awkward but i ended up having a really good time with both guy. The first guy we only hung out once but the other guy i dated a couple months.

I find talking about the awkwardness makes it less awkward. like saying I've never done this before or something. its really not as awkward as it sounds though

Most Helpful Guy

• Not weird at all, although I'm not using tinder now

What Girls Said 1

• Meh. Only ever met up with one guy from tinder because he was super insistent and couldn't believe I had never had a valentine before and yadda yadda

So we saw Deadpool on Valentines Day (after texting a couple days) and it was as awkward as I anticipated and then he ghosted my ass 😂

What Guys Said 1

• I find the whole tinder thing fascinating yet weird at the same time.

• Have you tried it?

• Nope seems kinda lazy to me. Go out and find chicks and hook up with them lol. But I find it fascinating that we have the technology and the knowhow to make an app to hook up with strangers.