Is it normal for. Girl to just stop replying?

So everything was going good text and phone call but then she just didn't reply out of the blues I called her keep texting her but no answer I checked all my messages nothing that could have made her mad at me, why do girls do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe she's eating dinner with her family, taking a shower (or a poop), went for a walk, nodded off, started watching tv, hanging out with someone who just stopped by, dropped her phone/phone died, etc etc etc

simmer down!

• Nah its been 3 days

• let us know if you ever hear back from her.

• Well I haven't heard from her, but I'll post if she ever does reply

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had this too. Women think it's better to just cut communication than actually say that you're broken up.
    Little do they realize, it just makes us keep hassleing them until we hear back no matter how long it takes

• iLife so many thoughts have gone through my mind I even start to wonder if something happened to her because literally everything was going good, then boooom no reply no nothing it's frustrating man, this is the first time it happens to me usually they tell me, things aren't working out or something but one just left like nothing

• The longest it ever took was 4 months and she cracked BIG TIME it was hilarious.

• Yes! I got mhg 😁

What Girls Said 4

• It's called "ghosting"; people do this when they lose interest and don't want to have to deal with letting you down.

• I would rather have her tell me, than to just walk out

• I haven't really got creepy on her so that's not the situation here, but I'm just stressed out because I'll never know what went wrong

• Honestly, take it like this: she wasn't woman enough to tell you what went wrong, so as far as you know, it's her own bullshit and she's not worth it. Do your best to just move on.

• She lost interest

• She lost interest and couldn't let me know she just had to disappear like that,

• Girls are awful and dumb. We read a text and dont know how to reply a lot. And its just how we work. As for the calling she's probably just busy so find something to pass time text her you miss her and then domt text her anythingg untill she replys

• Phone needs charging , busy, by time she gets settled in to talk to u ots probably to late she assumes, and don't want to disturb u if sleeping

• Lol or not

• @Daynada lol yeah well or not ;) ..@Daynada ur terrible

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, normal. It happens a lot.

• Yeah it's normal and it means they don't want to talk to you anymore lol. It's not just women who do that either by the way. There's plenty of other situations where that happens such as while looking for jobs.

• Yup
    It will happen with most women

You see they don't have balls
    they don't know how to handle confrontation or letting someone down. Men will just say, yeah I don't think this is working. Women will just pretend that it isn't happening.

• Man this shyt is annoying, I would rather have her tell me that she doesn't want to continue talking than to just leave me guessing to what the fuck happened

• You and every other man alive.

• There is never any consistency with girls because they are driven by emotion. To expect any long term consistency is to be foolish.