Girls, Which attracts you more? Witty/Clever Introverted Guy or Goofy/Silly Extroverted Guy?

Can't think of a better word than 'goofy'. Maybe 'lighthearted' in which sense of humor is not that sharp.

• Witty Introverted Guy
    62% (10)
  • Goofy Extroverted Guy
    38% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
I think the divisions are appropriate since for the most part the guys (or just people in general) with the sharpest most clever wit are introverted and your typical jolly extroverts sense of humor are not too developed although they probably are more comfortable to be around.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted A but actually the perfect man is a mix between the two.
    Someone who can be quiet and has a sharp mind but can also be lighthearted, goofy and extroverted when the moment calls for it.
    Someone who is only one of the two would have a hard time with me.

What Girls Said 7

• Goofy introverted guy.

• Extroverted, funny but not goofy

• witty introvert, goofy kind of humor appeals to me but i like witty better

• I like a mixture of both

• Neither, I just like a guy who is confident and knows exactly who he is be it witty and introverted, or goofy and extroverted.

• I prefer witty extroverted guy. well among them A is better. I dont like goofy guys.

• Introverted witty or introverted light hearted