Single and sooooo ready to mingle. Is there something wrong with us?

This is our story...
So my friend and I have been single for over two years now and we've been really trying to get into relationships as we have been feeling lonely and depressed. We feel like something is wrong with us but we know that we would make awesome girlfriends. Any advice for us single pringle's we would really appreciate a man's perspective. Is there something wrong with us?

Most Helpful Guy

• The best advice I can give you girls is to look in the right places for a good man. If your religious look in different young adult groups at churches. If you have a hobby go places where you practice your hobby. Don't feel lonely and depressed over not being able to find someone who likes you. That just means that you have not met someone for you.

• Church could work, but mostly it doesn't. Very few young single people are attending church, and those who do are mostly women.

• Of course as usual I gave a stupid American opinion to someone who lives elsewhere.

• @slatyb Nope I'm in America also. Look for churches that have a special young adult service. I do agree that during a normal service you won't specifically meet any single guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you're ugly or have bad personalities?

What Guys Said 7

• No interest from anyone, or just no mutual interest? It could be a lot of things, hard to say without at least a picture. Maybe your manner of dress just says "No!" Maybe you are constantly cock-blocking each other. Maybe you just haven't learned how to show interest.

• There could be a lot wrong with you. You haven't really said anything about yourself other than that you are lonely and depressed because you want a relationship but honestly I think it's normal to have those kinds of feelings about wanting to be with someone.

• Maybe looking too hard or looking for the wrong guys maybe standards are too high or coming across as desperate. Have a relationship with each other and then give each other tips on how u could be better lol

• It could be that the two of you together are putting guys off... it sounds like you are fairly inseparable with your friend... guys might see the other girl as your 'wingman' to keep the fellas at bay

• So you want to get with a guy because you are lonely and depressed... Those things need to be dealt with before getting into a relationship, not as a reason.

You say that you would make awesome girlfriends but then do not give any evidence. So many women think that just turning up with a bit of makeup on and a nice dress makes them awesome...

What do you bring to the table?

• have sex with each other ;)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0