Which is the competition highest for: fit, thin girls or thick girls with big boobs/butt?

Say they are both curvy.
Which do other guys most prefer. I personally have zero attraction toward fit girls, with abs, thin figure. I like them better when they are chubbier, got thick thigs and a huge booty. I am curious as to whether I am in the minority and that other guys are mostly pursuing thinner girls and therefore leaving the thick ones for me?

• Competition is highest for thick girls as thats what most guys prefer, so expect lower odds
  • Competition is highest for thin girls, so if you prefer thick girls you're in luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately many guys only want short to average height girls with visible curves. There are exceptions of course.

• I stated that they're both curvy.
      My question is whether they prefer when they are fit, athletic, with abs and tone and thin figure or if they are thicker with big thighs, big butt, boobs and a bit heavier. Both can be visibly curvy

• See I am tall, thin and fit myself so I know what I'm talking about, lol.

• Are you saying you're always single and overlooked or that you're a maneater? Do guys pass on you because you're tall and thin.
      I dont see how being tall would work against you though

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally fat people date fat people
    Fit people date fit people

• Just because a girls has a very large booty and big boobs doesn't mean she's fat. She can have fat in all the right places without having much fat in all the wrong places like belly, face, arms. I mentioned in both cases both the girls are curvy. One is just thin and athletic and the other is thick

• "I like them better when they are chubbier, got thick thigs and a huge booty"

Not saying anything about you, but you used chubby as an adjective here. Which I would agree, most "curvy" girls are chubby. I think most 7.5+/10 women aren't chubby, so ya higher standards results in most fit women in my opinion. I know that's controversial perhaps

• Besides I am quite fit myself, not nearly as fit as you but I try to be. I strive to obtain great abs and good muscle tone, I just dont want to see abs and muscles and skinny legs on girls.

What Girls Said 7

• More guys go for thick and chubby women. Many guys seem to not like thin or fit women.

• Yea I have zero attraction towards thin woman I just wanted to know I am in the minority. Most guys I know prefer thinner woman. And I am white livigin in a pretty white country since someone brought up race and preferences

• I'm a brown girl and most brown men seem to want thick women with bountiful curves, even fat.

• Yeah, that's not true... Let's rephrase that. That's not true for general society. On here, however, most dudes like dat chicks. I think it's because the majority population in here couldn't talk to a girl remotely attractive, let alone have a relationship with them, so they settle. Also, chubby and thick are 2 different things 👌

• Most guys would go for curvy fit women.

• I think it a lot of it depends on ethnicity. White and Asian guys are generally into super model bodies whereas black, Hispanic and islanders like them curves.

• I am white and I prefer white girls, I just dont like them thin with supermodel bodies.

• I wasent talking anorexic, I meant when you go to the gym and you see these girls with athletic body types with tone and abs, with firm but small butts. Regardless of a guys ethnicity or race, w why would he prefer that over a girl with a large booty, wide hips, thick thigs, i dont get it

• Why would he prefer it? Because he does. plus im mean since the 80's being thin has been in and in history girls with more of a boy shape has been in every now and then. Its been common more in white people to find that atttactive though. I know my family did.

• I prefer fit girls by FAAAR

• Curvy and thin, right?

• Thats what I hope. Les competition for me with the thicker ones

• I believe the fit girls are more popular always.

• Thin girls are still more in demand

What Guys Said 14

• I like skinnier type girls but almost all my friends talk about thick girls with huge ass and tits. 😆 I seem to be the one with the "odd" taste

• If they're both curvy, thin is going to win all day long. Thick + curvy is not going to be attractive for most men.

• Thats exactly what I hear from most guys, but thats like not my type at all

• That's perfectly fine, we all have our types xD. I doubt anyone read your question properly looking at the comments lol.

• I like average girls with average builds. I think little rolls in the belly when a woman sits down is cute as long as she takes care of herself. I'm not even talking about chubby I mean average sized girls that don't necessarily work out and look like a super model or movie star or anything but do enough exercise to be within a healthy weight range.

• I like how the girls always think its about being thin and the guys clearly prove them wrong every single time - and yet that urban legend still remains that guys want thin girls.

• It's pretty even. A lot of guys like thick girls, a lot of guys like skinny mini. Fact is every girl will have at least 10 guys after her at any given time where 1/10 of men will have a single woman after him at any given point in time. Quit pretending you don't know this already.

• Had no clue. Only 1 girl has been after me and she was thin and atheltic, not my type-
      Which do you prefer? Do you really think its even because I hear most guys prefer those gym girls?

• Is the thin, fit girl a piece of wood with no curves? Or is she thin but has some ass n tits? If she has some, then the competition for her would be higher

• They're both curvy

• Then the thin girl would be held higher and therefore more competitive to get.

• Thick is code for fat.

• Slim (not thin) girls. Go to a club or a bar, which of these girls have more guys hitting on them. I would say slim and fit girls.

• I prefer thinner girls, but not muscular

• Only people that prefer fat chicks are ones who can't get skinny or fit lol

• i always prefer tick and a chubby woman. with thick thighs. and c or d cup boobs

• My answer for this question depends on what you define as thick/thin

• If she has a very large booty, like lets say 45+ inch hips and very high degree hourglass shape she's thick
      Thin is like any famous supermodel you can think of.

• I feel like those are two huge extremes so im gonna go with somewhere in the middle

• Know any celebrity that fits the description?

• I prefer thicker girls but yeah thin fit is more in a competitive realm

• Higher socioeconomic status, the more it's B.