Who has more sexual parters during 18-30 years old during peak sexual libido? Guys or girls?

Not at the same time but over a period of time, between 18-30

• Guys
    60% (9)32% (8)42% (17)Vote
  • Girls
    40% (6)68% (17)58% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

• It has more to do with personality type, than what's between the legs. Some people are much more sexually permissive and explorative. Some seem to seek novelty and be open to multiple partners than others.

From what I've seen, you don't even have to be great looking - as lots of people hook up with each other who aren't so hot. My half brother has been with 30+ women and he's about 5'5, husky and only average in the face. He even pulled chicks while missing a few teeth... But let me tell you, these chicks were pretty rough themselves.

I would say having a big social circle that leads to meeting lots of people is definite factor.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls for the simple fact that girls usually pick guys who are a bit older than them meaning that there are more 25 years old girls having had sex with a 30+ guys than the other way around.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Tbh I don't care.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• On average girls. Butsome playermen have a higher count. but then again, there are some supersluts who crosed a 100.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

It has only to do with each invididual

0|0
    0|0
  • Both maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guys usually have more sexual partners in one year than girls would in a lifetime.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls because they can get sex whenever they want.

0|0
    0|0