Girls, My girlfriend recently made a new guy friend and "likes" all of his photos on fb (including his shirtless ones) and tags him in a lot of posts?

Does she like him?

I guess I'm asking because if I did all of that, i would be trying to tell a girl I liked them. She even told me that if a girl starts tagging you in funny posts its because she likes you. Im guessing she doesn't know that i saw her tag him.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely a red flag. I personally don't use FB to make it known that I like a guy. I won't tag a guy in funny posts because I like him. I usually only have crushes on people I'm friends with, so I only tag people I'm friends or family with in funny posts.

With the photos thing, I like everyone photos regardless of if they are shirtless or not. I kind of just go through my newsfeed and just like any and everything. Sometimes I see it's a picture and I just like it even if I don't really look at the picture. I wouldn't use the liking of photos to mean something unless she deliberately goes back through his old pictures and likes ones that were from like, 2011 or something.

This definitely seems a little suspicious. Just because your girlfriend may have a crush, doesn't make it harmless and doesn't make it alright. Having a crush is fine even when you're in a relationship (even though you should definitely avoid one), but acting on it isn't. Even if your girlfriend isn't acting on it physically, she is definitely trying to catch his attention and that is just as dangerous. I would have a chat with her about this if it makes you uncomfortable.

What Girls Said 12

• I am not Totally sure just Into You she is with you here, dear.
    However, if there is a Newbie sheriff in town with her "Likes"... Yikes! Especially the ones she Tags with him Being.. Shirtless.
    Have a little Pet Partner talk with her and Find out just how Much this Macho's Animal Magnitude he is Obsessing because she seems to Be... Posting and Boasting.
    Perhaps "Crushing" is More like it with Seeing a Horse of another Color. Better find out just Where you stand and what your Future Stats is with her.
    Just for your own Newsfeed from me, I find it Disrespectful and with any Pot Luck, it Might too just be a way to Make you Jealous, Putting you to the Test with You having to Compete against this Lion with Loins.
    However, don't just yet jump the gun here, dear. You don't want to Shoot yourself in the Foot.
    Good luck. xx

• yeah thats not appropriate in a relationship but i wouldn't take it too serious bc its not like she is with him or seeing him. i mean , she can still desire men and like their pics and she may have a crush on him if she is always doin it esp the half naked ones.

Dont get too mad over this but let her know that that makes you uncomfortable on how much she is doing it and on those shirtless pics too. If she loves and respects you and the relationship, she will stop doing it and be easy about it. Communication is so important or thinsg get worse

• I think she might. It would be one thing if they were friends before you met them but since he is someone she just met, that is worrisome. But, if she is very active on fb and likes a lot of people's posts and pics then it could just be friendly. She might just get along with him really well but not have interest further than that. So, too soon to tell.

• Do you have more infos? It's obviously flirting but I'm not sure if she's interested in him or not. But yes, like you said, I would think that a guy has a big crush on me if he likes all my stuff. Well, does that guy like her stuff too or flirt with her publicly too?

• She might have a crush

• no she could just be friendly with him

• Duuhhh. Break up with her ass.

• Well it dose sound like she likes him 0.0 what now? Lol

• That's not cool. Talk to her about it.

• ıt seems so

• It's possible she likes him, but not definite.

• Is he a celebrity?
    If not then she is just creeping

• He is not a celebrity. Although he looks like one.

• Then she likes the way she looks

• The funny thing is if a guy did this a girl would be pissed