Should I ask this girl that I am dating for more respect?

I really didn't know how to name the title of my question, so I will try to explain my situation here. I have been dating this girl for almost two months now. I don't think we are a couple yet, because when we met, she told me, we were going to date and see how things progress. We text everyday and we see each other often. Also, we make out and hold hands. Even though we are only dating, I think she should realize that I do not feel comfortable with her being with other men. This whole week, a male friend of hers has been staying at her place. He will stay with her for the week, while he is visiting. Even though the male friend is married, I still feel uneasy and does the wife think its okay? When she told me about the male friend, she made me feel as if she and I were simply friends that kiss. However, the other day, she introduced me to a female friend as her man. Also, she went to a party by herself the other day. I asked her if she danced and she told me no because she was not interested in meeting other men because she had me. Should I ask her what I am to her or should I just leave it alone?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should discuss it with her. She doesn't sound serious about you.

Most Helpful Guy

• You've got it the wrong way around. You need to start respecting yourself and your own boundaries. In other words, ditch this incompatible woman.

You also sound like you are the one with the feminine energy. You are the man, you set the boundaries you are comfortable with, let them be known. If anyone over steps those boundaries then you take action.

What Girls Said 2

• What? married man stays for a week with female friend and his wife is ok about it? Are you sure this is the true story?

• You picked her

What Guys Said 2

• i would ask for some clarity yes.

• Ask her. And get this shit sirted out. Better earlier than later.