Why would an Ex do this?

He has a "gf" but he constantly blows my phone up, sends me selfies, etc. is this a thing where he doesn't really like that girl or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems he wants to have his cake and eat it to. Meaning he still wants to act like your boyfriend while banging someone else. Block that idiot.

Most Helpful Girl

• There just May be Trouble in Paradise in his own Household and with this being Said, He may find that he still has this "Hold" on you when He.. Blows up my phone...
    It's up to you if you want to Continue to be his "EX" Back pocket Good Girlfriend when you know he has this other "GF." He will Keep it up until he Thinks you will Bend and Spend... The night in Paradise.
    I am sure he likes her Okay but only when they are having a Good day. And if it's a bit Stormy on the Island, he will Send all of These... Things.
    It's a Full Circle Problem Pattern that sounds like it isn't going to go away until you either Comply or tell Him Bye in either A... Selfie or with your own Self on the Celly.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• Nope he's still into you yet. There's no reason to do that. he's simply not over you yet or thinks there is a chance to get back together

• Retardation.

What Girls Said 2

• He isn't satisfied with the relationship he's in and wants a response from you to boost his self-esteem. I suggest you ignore it because he's being immature, and disrespectful to his current girlfriend.

• my ex. is doing the same... how long have you two been broken up?
    does he text or call you?

• 10mths

• what do you want to do about it?
      you broke up with him or?

• Yes I broke up with him