I like this guy who's never had a girlfriend before and has never been on dates. How do I make it so he's not so awkward on the dates?

How do I know if he wants to hug me or kiss me at the end of the date? I can't read him enough to tell what he wants and i don't want to go too far for him since i'm the first girl he's actually went on a date with.

Most Helpful Guy

• Group date with friends until he gets used to being around you. Then start saying hey, I want to go do X, wanna come?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if you want a kiss at the end of the date hold his hands, look into his eyes and lean in. That's always worked for me.

• You make it sound so easy haha, but i don't know if he is ready for all of that yet. We haven't held hands yet

• He's not new to the area and he is interested in music

• So maybe incorporate his interest of his into the date like if a band is playing somewhere or even just listening to his favorite music in the car at the end of a date. I feel like the people get more comfortable when they are in their element and that can help make the whole thing more comfortable fr the both of you.

What Guys Said 1

• Just be yourself and flirt a little bit with him. Even initiate to grab his hand if the opportunity proceeds it.

What Girls Said 2

• I say to just go for it. Subtly start expressing yourself in a physical manner. Start out with a couple of one armed hugs, progress to hug, kisses on the cheek, peck on the lips, and then full blown making out. It worked with my BF! He had never had a girlfriend before me and my plan was executed perfectly.

• It is very important that you go slow with him. Once you've been seeing each other a while, and he begins to come out of his shell, you can start to make subtle moves. If you want to kiss him, look him in the eyes, and glance at his lips. Good luck!