How to date a guy?

Honestly it feels like I don't know how to date or text a guy anymore. I've been out of a relationship for 3 years. I met this guy we hit off. The only problem is I get kind of stuck on what to talk about. I'm so afraid I will say the wrong thing so I keep texting to a minimum.

What Guys Said 1

• NEVER do that. You should definitely express who you are because if you don't then he's going to fall for the fake you and not the real you and living a lie is not a way to live at all

What Girls Said 2

• just let the conversation flow.. and if it doesn't, then you guys aren't compatible. i dont find it easy to talk to everyone. sometimes you have to force it and that lets me know i dont have that connection with them

• Every girl has gone through this! In fact, even my current boyfriend wouldn't text me because he was stuck on asking me out. Life is too short to worry about saying the wrong thing, it does help to think about the pros and cons of what you are about to say or text. In order to build a relationship you should be able to speak to each other about anything and understand, respect, and value your significant other's opinion. Start slowly and then gradually build.