How much is political opinion a factor for a relationship?

• Deal breaker
    14% (1)22% (2)19% (3)Vote
  • Doesn't matter as long as we both respect each others views
    57% (4)44% (4)50% (8)Vote
  • I'd rather just not bring up politics
    29% (2)22% (2)25% (4)Vote
  • Answers
    0% (0)12% (1)6% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care as long as they aren't voting for Dump.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The more extreme they are (in either direction), the more I'd like to avoid the topic altogether.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• lol i really dont care about politics to the point that it'd interfere with our relationship. if HE is like that though, oh my god, id get so sick of him. i mean you can be passionate about something without talking about it ALL the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • people call me a cynic just because I don't trust the government, and although the US has made tremendous progress, i think, from an objectivly moral standpoint, the USA and other western power have engaged in behaviours around the world that has led to unrest and resentment overall. So i think the election is such a shitty thing. But people just labelled me a conspiracist theorist and called me a cynic lol.

• If his political opinion is inappropriate at all, I will never date him. (If he is a racist and is in KKK, or is an ultranationalist, fascist... I can't stand it.) But if his opinion does not have any ethical problem, we both can respect each other's views.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugh hate politics to be honest

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I honestly don't care that much about politics, so I'm open-minded about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • It comes up eventually, it's a bit important

0|0
    0|0