Boyfriend has girl best friend?

So my boyfriend of 10 months has a girl best friend, and they've been best friends for years before I knew him. Lately she's broken up with her boyfriend, and now is spending all her time with my boyfriend. even to the point they slept in the same bed. Am I in a position to feel uncomfortable? How do I tell him I don't want him sleeping in the same bed as another girl? I literally feel like I'm coming in second best since they've been hanging out more.

Most Helpful Guy

• She was there before you, she will be there after you.
    Your jealousy isn't unfounded, guys generally don't have female friends they don't want to have sex with, but if you make it known to him it will likely put a wedge between you both. Chances are if he hasn't slept with her in the years he has known her, she has him in the zone and is likely never going to make him anything more.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's cheating. Ain't no reason why grown ass people would be ok sleeping in the same bed.

What Guys Said 1

• This is not good, girl..
    You need to set some boundaries

What Girls Said 1

• You have the right to be unhappy about it. It's just too over to sleep in the same bed. Confront him and ask for a ligid reason.