Are white girls the hottest female race?

I am sitting at a Starbucks in southern California. The place is full of white girls and all of them are really beautiful. All of the girls have beautiful blonde hair, blue eyes, thin, and a nice ass. One of the girls caught me looking, should I approach her?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• White girls are definitely not the hottest race. In fact online dating studies show Asian women to be the highest pursued and then white women. I believe it's because it's about the 'exotic' factor. People are attracted to what is different. However, white women are the most sexualized and this is due to the sex industry. When young men of color are growing up they watch these videos from this industry and their concept of sexuality is developing and tends to be associated with the white woman. They subconsciously relate one to the other. Now despite what men tend to go towards the statistics according to interviews shows the latin woman to be the most attractive/hottest female.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• If they were, then so many of them wouldn’t keep trying to get what other races of women have. Big lips like a black woman, big ass like a Latina/black woman, bone straight hair like an Asian chick *most white girls have naturally wavy hair*, thick, voluminous hair like an Indian or Native American, and tan skin like a Latina. If they were really the hottest, then they wouldn’t be the most notorious group to swaggerjack from other races.

• Lmao I always say this all over this site and off the site, it's refreshimg I'm not the only to tell it how it is! You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm afrodite and I approve this message 😂👌

• @Afro-dite9 Lol, just being honest about what I see all around me.

• Seeing as how you say the place is 'full of white girls', the odds that you'll find them to be the hottest race is already stacked in their favour.

Realistically, though, no one race is hotter than the other. Each race has roughly the same amount of very beautiful women, as well as not so beautiful ones.

• I believe every race has absolutely stunning women.

• No... No one race is the hottest.

• The shallowness makes my eyes roll

• Hell noo even tho im white but i can't tell you that white girls are beautiful lol there's plenty of other girls with different races that are attractive and hot too look farther than starbucks please😂

• You should not approach.

• No they aren't. I think you can find a good amount of attractive ladies in each and every race.

• try your luck. see if it is with you.

• no but they get more attention

• no to the original question but you should approach her

• Now the claws will come out...

• What part in Southern Cali? Because Southern cali is full of latinos way more that white people. I see more white people in Nebraska than I do California.

And I mean I guess? To each his own

What Guys Said 14

• they say California diverse but SoCal is full of white girls

• Its personal preference i enjoy blondes, i live in california, but i would not date most of them. But approach dude, i believe you can get the number

• Nah i think you should watch them all leave and stay on GaG instead...

• Well, not for all guys, but speaking for myself, I do find them (along with middle eastern women) to be most the attractive girls in a group usually

• The media would like you to believe so!

• I like latinas.

• Yeah, they are the hottest.

• I think each race has hot chicks except for Indian. Latinas are probably the hottest

• Yes they are.

• I think so yea
    Followed by Spanish girls

• ye obviously

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

As for your second question - no