I cannot seem to get girls interested in me. But if they went on a date with me, they might just like me after getting to know me better.
Should i offer a girl $150 to go on a date with me that lasts a minimum of 2 hours?
- Go for it, it just might work18% (3)9% (1)14% (4)Vote
- No, dont do it!71% (12)82% (9)75% (21)Vote
- See results11% (2)9% (1)11% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I think it's a bad idea.
One of two things is going to happen:
1. If your looking for a real relationship, do you really think she will feel like anything but like a prostitute if you paid her to date you? Even suggesting the idea may make her feel like crap. She isn't going to want a real relationship in this case.
1. If your looking for a one time date to have fun, then what's the point of paying her. If you tell her upfront and say, "Hay, I'm not looking for a relationship here, just someone to hang out with at X event, you want to come with me?", then even if she isn't interested in dating you, she should want to go, my treat". I guess what I'm saying is, your being ripped off. Why pay for her costs to go AND pay her to go.0