How to handle height difference?

I'm 5'11" and my girlfriend is 5'2" any tips for physical contact such as kissing, hugging, etc...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'2" and my husband is 5'11" and there is no problem doing anything. That's not even a huge difference. Perfect size difference actually.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Lean down or have her on her toes, 9" isn't that much. There's 13" between me and my boyfriend and me and we don't notice besides the fact that I can't reach anything. As far as sexual stuff, limit the standing stuff and focus more on sitting on your knees, etc. It's easier like that

• I was in a relationship with someone 5'0" and I'm 6'1". Lap sitting and cuddling is great for such things.

• Bend

What Guys Said 3

• If you can't figure this out yourself, then you're not old enough to be having physical intimacy.

Bend down a bit, basically.

• Bend.

• yes. Bend down. Or pick her up. Or do it sitting down. Bottom line, you're going to struggle. kissing while standing up is your only real issue