Should I confess to him?

So there's this guy I like at school, and I was originally going to confess to him at graduation not too long ago (I'm going off to college). I ended up getting too nervous and backing out, but I don't know if I should try again before I actually leave. I'd say that we're good friends, so it's not like we're complete strangers. What should I do?

bump

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him. If you don't tell him now, he's never going to know. Suppose he feels the same way about you but is going through the same thought process as you are now, being shy and nervous. You should just tell him, I personally wouldn't want an answer to it straight away. I would just tell him then tell him to think about what I said. If he likes you back in the same way, he would tell you.

• Yeah, I do have a feeling that I should tell him. I guess I'm paranoid of impacting our friendship if he doesn't feel the same way, which is probably why I'm so scared of doing it. What do you think about that?

• If you're leaving for college, that's going to change your relationship with him and you may not be as close as you used to be. You might as well tell him now, see it this way, the impact could be one you're hoping for. The worst he could say is he doesn't see you as more than a friend.

What Guys Said 1

• Just ask him if u two can go along further as friends?

What Girls Said 0