How do guys reject girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls hit on guys? Guys reject girls? This happens?

Well. Okay. A few times, I've had some chicks I wasn't attracted to at all hit on me. One girl asked me for my phone number, and I was like "Mmm. I'm sorry, I don't want to make something out of this." She was pretty insane and messed up in the head, too. I pitied her, but I wasn't attracted to her.

Another I was like "I'm sorry, but I'm just not attracted to you. It's not something I can control. I want to; we've had some great conversations; but I just don't. We can keep talking, though." She took it kind of hard. She got upset, naturally, because I was saying she wasn't attractive. At least, that's how she perceived it. But then she calmed down, and thankfully didn't slap me, and acquiesced.

See. I don't agree with the subtly or just ignoring. I think it's really rude to do that. Just leaving them to frustratingly wonder. So I don't do that.

Those are two I remember the most. There haven't been too many. Most of the other times, it was just these little subtle signals. Those I just ignore and pretend like I didn't see them.

As for how most guys reject, I don't know. But I would imagine it's typically less rude than women, overall, because they know what it's like to have a mean bitch turn them down or treat them like they're dirt.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly through ignoring, I imagine.

What Guys Said 11

• I just say I'll pass, or I'm not interested, or change the subject, or not call her.

I wish I hadn't rejected the ones I did... that was my bad...

• How did U reject them

• And also with the one you never followed up with, you went on a date and then never called her back?

• correct, 3 dates, I didn't contact her or pursue. She moved on. Girls aren't that aggressive and seem to give up easily. In the state I was in at that time, there was nothing she could have done to get me more involved. Now, I would have had better dates and more fun with her because my thinking is different. But I still wouldn't see a LTR with her (which would be my intent).

• They do not usually reject girls in a rude and mean way, like girls do to guys!

• Very few women have the courage to ask a man out from my expierance. They often just drop hints that we can ignore.

If it's after the first date I tend to be polite and make up some excuse "though I was ready after my last girlfriend...". There's no "nice" way to do it. Tried being honest once... didn't end well. She got really, really, upset.

• Just say you are sorry but you don't feel that way about them.

It's very direct and honest without a shred of ill will. Don't dance around the point or be rude. You may not like the person like they like you but you should still show them the same kindness you would want someone to show you.

• Unless they actually say so, you won't know. If you want to know where you stand with him you have to ask.

• As gently as possible.

• Ignore to see if i can do it the nicest way possible
    Then, tell them not interested

• by just telling them, that we are not into them xD what did you think?

• Depends on the way she is showing interest on me, but I have no problems to talk with her if she wants.

• i tell her im taken (if i am) and or i tell her the truth straight out if she's not my type
    I've only rejected one girl in my life, i just didn't like her personality

• I try to be subtle. For example: If a woman hints at going out, I'll say "maybe" or say that "I'm busy" and not ask for her number nor rain-check. Hopefully she picks up on the que. If she's persistent I just continue to reject her subtly.

• if you didn't know her well, would you stil jump at the chance to date her if she offered?

• If you're "personally" asking me if I would date her, then no since I'm trying to be abstinent.
      If I weren't then I would definitely date her even If I didn't know her well. But we would take things slow.

What Girls Said 0