Is it okay to date a 15 year old guy when I'm 18?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people on here smh... go ahead and date make sure both parents are ok with it. You'll be fine. You can date dont listen to the idiot who said it's illegal to. You can date a minor just not have sex unless the parents ok it. Its only a 3 year difference people are acting like your 40.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't. There's too much of a difference in your brain development.

• I love him though

• So you don't actually love him. You're incredibly selfish.

• You're incredibly dumb

What Guys Said 16

• I think it's okay as long as you understand some boundaries. Knowing most 15 year old guys, they'll want to do a lot of exploring since they are younger and you're older and more attractive to them.

Best of luck :)

• vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Law my ass. Do what you want.

• Date? Yes. Have sex with? According to the law, no. At least not until he is 16-18 (depending on which state you both live in).

Also, heed my advice:
    Don't just pay attention to the age of consent. Take a look at how much of an age difference is allowed for the consent to be considered valid.

• I would not have dated a 15 yo when I was 18

• No, it's not okay. It's a crime.

• I think you're confusing dating with sex

• Glad it's not my kid, because I honestly would be hard pressed to stop you from dying.

• Glad you're not his parents either...

• Sure, if you don't mind maturity level differences... Just watch out about that law and stuff you know? Obviously a 15 year old guy is going to want to do stuff and it might be very frustrating for him. Sometimes kids under 18 do stuff.

• I dated a 15 year old when I was 18. If course she was only 15 for a month after I turned 18.

• The upside of you being a woman, is this is more okay for you than if it was the other way around. Still be careful, a lot of people will cry about cradle robbing and shit.

• I think its wrong but do what you want.

• check the laws of your country, so neither of you gets in trouble.

• nah its not good for both of u

• No that's weird...

• Normal. When i was 15, i was dating with a 20 year old girl 😂 So if sounds normal to me.

• KINDA ODD BUT YA WHO CARES

• date with me:) he is a kid :P

• No.. he's below the age of consent in many areas.

• I'm not gonna have sex with him

• There would be nothing wrong with that, too, provided it's done by real will on both sides.

You shouldn't have even asked this question. What could be bad about it?

What Girls Said 10

• No. Damn, cougar. Wait a year.

Which will still be socially frowned upon but he'll be legal age of consent then at least.

• Yes I think it's fine in the long run 3 years isn't such a big difference and if he is taller than you people won't question anyway.

• Wow I'm 15 and I wouldn't date a 15 year old lmfao. But hey to each his own. Do as you wish as long as you don't have sex because that's illegal lol.

• If you want to be arrested for statutory rape and labelled a sex offender yes.

• if you "love" him you can wait. Although with him being only 15 I doubt he's actually going to wait for you with his hormones acting up. Find someone your own age who is mature... why date a boy when you can date a man...

• I wanna date him

• I'm not being rude or offensive. Just stating my opinion no need to get your panties in a bunch lol

• That's it, goodbye

• too different maturity levels

• He could go to jail if you do anythng

• If you are trying to get your name in the sex offender registry, then by all means... Go Ahead

• Who said anything about sex?

• The problem is I really do love him

• well then sail your ship, just be mindful

• No it's not legally or socially. If he were 17 that'd be different but 15 and 18 is a big age diff. Especially maturity and mentally

• I don't think it's illegal to date.

• Go ahead you are going to do it anyways