Does not kissing a girl on a date right away mean?

Hi, so I'm used to guys being very forward with me (you know the type). Anyways, this one guy I really like has taken me on dates and we are both attracted to each other but he hasn't tried to kiss me or even make sexual comments. Does that mean he actually wants something more?

Most Helpful Guy

• It just means that he isn't as confident and aggressive as other guys. That's probably more about his own personal nature rather than "how he feels about you." It's not bad - it isn't anything - just don't read into it too much.

You might have to either make the first (sexual) move or at least tell him (or STRONGLY hint) that you are up for it, because he doesn't have the confidence to move things along on his own right now - he probably isn't sure how you feel, even if you think you've clearly given him the message. Remember: most guys aren't very good at "hints" - you really need to make things VERY clear and direct for most guys to understand.

• Thank you. Yeah, I think I may have to be a bit more forward, but I didn't want to freak him out or anything or make him uncomfortable if he wants to move slower.

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he's not ready to move forward

What Guys Said 3

• hngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggkkomgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggurgle...

• He is more gentle than most of us i think.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• It probably means he doesn't want to make moves yet bc strong feelings will get involved and he doesn't want to get hurt or hurt you. Or he's banging someone in the meantime.