I never had one and was curious of the requirements?

To get a girlfriend

Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• Requirements lol. Getting a girlfriend isn't he same as getting a job.

• *the

• Why did you lol at this I'm serious

• I'm sure there are requirements otherwise I wouldn't be 24 and still single

What Girls Said 1

• Be kind, show extra effort (women want to know that you'd be able to help them, protect them), be confident in yourself, always keep your word and stay motivated to grow yourself.

• Well there's a girl I have a crush on in my history class that I found out is single

What Guys Said 3

• What kind of girl did you have in mind? Remember that everyone is different, so some needs will vary with the individual. Some requirements are much more common than others among girls, but still never completely the same as every girl.
    If there's one thing I know all girls want in a guy, it's a good sense of humor. lol

• Be 6 foot 4 inches tall, heavily muscled, darkly tanned, thick wavy hair, handsome. Rich, from a famous rich, influential family, ivy league educated, and work as a musician/stand-up comedian.

Got it?

• I wanna know to bro