Which age do you think is more appropriate for a 52 year old to date?

Which age do you think is more appropriate for a 52 year old to date and why?

• 18
  • 20
  • 25
  • 30
  • 35
  • 40
  • 45

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you not include over 45 since you are 52?

I think any age where the two of you are compatible and happy with each other.

• I would have included 50 however gag only allows 7 questions.

• so you decided it was more important to put 18 as an option than anything over 45? you may have a problem.

• @I3uglove Well then I guess I do have a problem now that you showed up.

What Girls Said 4

• If the 52yr old is wanting to date someone under 30 they might want to see a therapist and figure out why they want to be with someone in such a different place in life, someone with so much less life experience. Often a very large age difference indicated either an immaturity or the desire for dominance (to mold or train). Very occasionally it does work. Sad to say that most often the younger partner winds up manipulated.

• What if the girl he's interested in turned out to be a 25 year old therapist?

• @CheshireCat89

I didn't believe you when you said you were a therapist, but I do now. Either that or a lawyer.

Your response was masterfully crafted. You gave an answer that appeared to respond to the question while really being nothing more than a platitude.

Then, you turned our statements around and reframed them as examples of "bitterness." As I said, very well done. Generally speaking, in a dialogue such as this, it's a mistake to address the unspoken criticism, but I'll do it anyway. I cannot speak for anyone else, but I am not "bitter." Not toward you nor anyone else since I have been fortunate enough to have had positive interactions with almost everyone I've met, including, or perhaps especially, women.

My criticism had to do with the hypocrisy you displayed, first in your initial statement, and just now in your most recent response.

• @Intraluminal Her first statement goes against the grain, so to speak. Older men attract to younger women and younger women attract to older men it goes back as far as Adam and Eve although the last few generations suddenly have it all figured out and have it all right too. And what better way is there to reduce the population than to convince everyone the world is over populated, being gay is normal and older men attracting to younger women is abnormal stunt the growth of the population.

• Well obviously the one that's closest to his age. But it doesn't mean that dating younger girls would be inappropriate, as long as it's legal.

• The one closest to their age

• 35+ no younger

What Guys Said 4

• I'd say 44+

• Hmm 16 maybe?

• I don't think anything under 40 would be a good idea.

• I think anywhere over 40 is good because you're both at about the same point in your life