Girls, should guys stop chasing you a lot?

I've read tons of articles that says 70-80% of the time girls should chase guys because girls hate being chased. They see guys of high value once the guy plays hard to get. I confessed my feelings to her. Should I back off a bit because she might think I'm easy and cheap?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Um no this is dumb. This is basically saying "his turn her turn" as if it's a game. Just fucking admit to the other person you like them and be done with it and try to date them. DOn't play hard to get or standoffish etc cause its immature.

What Girls Said 5

• From what I can tell, guys hardly chase any girls nowadays anyway.

• Well NONE chase me now... soooooo yeahhhhhh that wouldn't make me nor break me lol

• "70-80% of the time girls should chase guys because girls hate being chased"
    OP you must live in a different planet from mine. lol

• Maybe tone it down but dont let her forget ur still there

• Are good morning and good night messages enough?

• Yep she'd like that. She may not say so but she keep it in her mind. they are sweet reminders🙃.

• its the opposite...

and there is a difference between chasing and violating her space... the confusion between the two is what causes problems