I'm not sure, am I a slut?

basically my boyfriend dumped me then the next day a boy I have known for 10 years now asked me out so I was like ok then. when my ex found out he called me a slut and a cheat. but im 13 so I don't know.
What do you think? Am I a slut?

• yes
  • no
  • i dont know

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you have sex with your ex?
    Did you have sex with your current BF?

If the answer to both of those questions is "no", then there is no possible way for you to be a slut. The term "slut" has nothing to do with who you date, only who you have sex with and under what conditions you had sex with them.

But if you did have sex with one or both of them, then it depends on how long you were them before having sex, how you felt about them at the time, and in the second case, whether or not you are still together after having sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. He should have more respect than to call you such horrible names.
    Generally people wait a while before moving on because it's more decent and respectful to the other person.
    Also as you get older you'll find that it's best to heal from a breakup rather than jumping into another one straight away.
    Anyway for now enjoy being 13. Sounds like your ex did you a favour by breaking up

What Guys Said 10

• Of course not!! He dumped you, so from that moment you are a free agent to do whatever pleases you. If he's jealous, then that's his problem. Tell him to get lost, and enjoy being with your new guy. You certainly aren't a slut or a cheat. HE dumped YOU! That's him done for!

• You weren't paid to go out with that other boy, so no, you're a "slut". Also, your ex just feels insulted/jealous because you got over him so fast.

• no lol
    that word should get banned... overused and often misused

and your ex is an idiot, ignore him

• Your ex calls you a cheater? Yet you're already broken up, he's funny

• i think 13 yo people can't be sluts.

• That's just his hormones

• possibly, for having a boyfriend when you are that young.

• Of course you're not a fucking slut. You would have to have sex with at least 10 different people and kissed more to make you a slut. However going out with another boy right after your relationship was not technically cool. You should have waited a bit, but overall you're not a slut. Your ex is upset because you got over him quickly, which makes no sense seeing as he dumped you

• you're 13, focus on studies damn it. And no even when you get older in this kind of situation you're not a slut, you're officially single.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• No but you're too young to be dating. Most girls I know that got involved with boys at your age grew up to be sluts.

• You aren't sleeping with them I'm assuming so it's impossible to be a slut

• How are you cheating when you're single?
    Plus what does he expect from you? to sit around crying & thinking about him all day?
    NO, you're not a slut. Your ex just lacks common sense.

• No, you just got over it fast. You aren't a slut nor a cheater if you guys broke up.