My coworker keep smiling @ me I think he likes me & I like him so much! When I see him I feel confused because I am so shy. He didn't ask me for date?

Being confused when I see him does it prevents him to ask me for a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he's waiting for you to ask

Most Helpful Girl

• Encourage him to ask you out. Try to be less shy (it is difficult, I know!). Start with the small steps. Smile at him when you see him. Be very friendly with him. Even if you would look at him, smile and look away - this would also give him a hint that you like him. Try to be near him (check for example when does he usually get coffee so that you could "accidently" meet there by the coffee machine).. and see if he starts to talk with you. If he does, then keep the conversation going.. and encourage him to talk to you with being superfriendly and smiling..

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he's shy too and doesn't know if you're into him enough for him to ask.

• Maybe u can smile back or talk to him, he's not a mind reader how's he supposed to know ur interested if ur too shy to even say anything back

What Girls Said 0