Do you think dating/finding a partner is a numbers game?

I have a hard time thinking in terms of this logic. I feel like thinking like this totally takes away the uniqueness one should find in the other person.

For instance, a guy approaches/tries to get closer with a girl and she's not interested, so he tries his luck with a second one, and she's not interested. He moves on and later comes a third girl, and so on and so forth. And by the 9th or 10th or whaterver #th girl, she shows some interest and things get on. How is this one any more special than the other girls?

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care at this point because you either click or don't. If you click who cares

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it all involves many variables that can't be expressed by numbers. Like I say, it's not an exact science.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah you're right, it's a numbers game. I don't think it's that special to date anyone anyway. I've not been asked out in over a year though :/ and before that it was three.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, you go through the numbers to find girls to date. Then you go through the girls you date to find the one special one - it's a double numbers game.

• Yeah it is.

• Yepp, it's nothing more than numbers game for us guys