I'm planning to ask an old acquaintance out on a date, but i'm not thinking about the best way to contact her. This is someone I used to see often, but don't anymore. So asking in person is not really an option.
What method would you prefer to be contacted through?
Keep in mind I don't have her number.
- Facebook or other IM33% (3)
- Text (find her number)22% (2)
- Call (find her number)22% (2)
- Wait to meet in person (maybe never)23% (2)
- Don't bother asking her out0% (0)
Most Helpful Girl
I would write her in facebook and chat a bit and then ask her out! It is not so awkward as a phone call can be. at the same time you can see if and when she has read your message..1