Swiping right for people you know on Tinder?

I always thought everybody swiped right for people they knew. This probably differs from person to person but I was just curious.

• It's normal to swipe right for people you know without any intention of dating them
  • You should only swipe right if you want to date them even if you know them

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't make sense... Shouldn't you do that only for people you plan on trying to date.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love when there are gender differences in polls!

I voted A, like most guys. I guess it has to who with guys feeling more comfortable saying they just swiped right to see if they would too, and then laugh it off? Just a guess at why guys and girls are different.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• Lol I found my ex on Tinder, talk about bad luck. Swiped right of course

• Actually I'd AVOID swiping right for people I know, cause that's just weird hahaha. Especially if I had no intention of dating them.

• Ouu one time i swiped right on person i know... let me say, that was a bad decision...

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!