Is it best to let her do what she wants regardless?

So I'm not that great looking of a guy. I'd say below average. I'm not popular or anything.

If I get a girlfriend, should I let her do what she wants regardless of how I feel?

So if she cheats, should I let it go? Reason being is it could be a phase and she needs to get it out. Also, I don't feel like I'm attractive enough to get another girlfriend.

If she is abusive or anything should I let it slide for basically those same reasons above?

Basically, should I just let her do anything she wants and forgive her later?

What Girls Said 2

• If you do that, then yr girlfriend will leave you.

ALL women NEED to be able to RESPECT a man in order to be/stay in a relationship with him. Literally, ALL women. Every single last one.

If yr policy is "I'm totally OK with letting her walk all over me" -- *especially* if you make that policy known to her explicitly -- then, eventually she'll disrespect you enough to just leave.

• there's a boundary line where you gotta have respect for other people and if you dont then whats the point of your relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• No, both of you are in the relationship. So you guys should sort out what you don't like, try to explain what you don't like. She will have stuff she doesn't like. Both of you should be happy.