Or do you go for it regardless of a sign?
- I wait for a sign before i make a move9%(2)15%(6)Vote21%(4)
- I wait for a few signs before i make a move36%(8)32%(13)Vote26%(5)
- I make a move when i first feel something14%(3)20%(8)Vote26%(5)
- I make a move after awhile of feeling something9%(2)7%(3)Vote5%(1)
- I dont even approach18%(4)20%(8)Vote22%(4)
- I do something else14%(3)6%(3)Vote0%(0)
Most Helpful Girl
I will just seize opportunity. Once, a guy approached me and compliment my Markiplier shirt, and left without asking me for my number. I ended up seeing him minutes later, went up to him, pointed it out to him and just asked for it.
I don't necessarily wait for specific signals, I just go when I feel the opportunity is best.2
Most Helpful Guy
I approach totally on gut feeling. I don't looking for an obvious physical sign of interest that says "come get me, big daddy!".
I don't need a signal to talk to her initially. I just go and start a conversation based on the scene, and if i FEEL that she MAY be into me while we're talking, then I make a move to flirt a bit and to get her contact info.0