Or do you go for it regardless of a sign?
- I wait for a sign before i make a move9% (2)21% (4)15% (6)Vote
- I wait for a few signs before i make a move36% (8)26% (5)32% (13)Vote
- I make a move when i first feel something14% (3)26% (5)20% (8)Vote
- I make a move after awhile of feeling something9% (2)5% (1)7% (3)Vote
- I dont even approach18% (4)22% (4)20% (8)Vote
- I do something else14% (3)0% (0)6% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I will just seize opportunity. Once, a guy approached me and compliment my Markiplier shirt, and left without asking me for my number. I ended up seeing him minutes later, went up to him, pointed it out to him and just asked for it.
I don't necessarily wait for specific signals, I just go when I feel the opportunity is best.2
Most Helpful Guy
I approach totally on gut feeling. I don't looking for an obvious physical sign of interest that says "come get me, big daddy!".
I don't need a signal to talk to her initially. I just go and start a conversation based on the scene, and if i FEEL that she MAY be into me while we're talking, then I make a move to flirt a bit and to get her contact info.0