To those who approach, when do you usually make a move?

Or do you go for it regardless of a sign?

• I wait for a sign before i make a move
  • I wait for a few signs before i make a move
  • I make a move when i first feel something
  • I make a move after awhile of feeling something
  • I dont even approach
  • I do something else

Most Helpful Girl

• I will just seize opportunity. Once, a guy approached me and compliment my Markiplier shirt, and left without asking me for my number. I ended up seeing him minutes later, went up to him, pointed it out to him and just asked for it.

I don't necessarily wait for specific signals, I just go when I feel the opportunity is best.

Most Helpful Guy

• I approach totally on gut feeling. I don't looking for an obvious physical sign of interest that says "come get me, big daddy!".

I don't need a signal to talk to her initially. I just go and start a conversation based on the scene, and if i FEEL that she MAY be into me while we're talking, then I make a move to flirt a bit and to get her contact info.

What Girls Said 14

• For me, attraction is 100% intellectual. I can't find a man physically attractive unless I'm already into his personality. I wait until a mutual interest comes up, and use that as an ice breaker to form the basis for a pre-relationship friendship. I prefer getting to know a person before dating them. A lot of people swear against friends before lovers, but think about it: this eliminates the awkward "nothing in common" the occurs so often after the "honeymoon phase" is over. Too many couples form over superficial things like sex, money, or physical appearance these days. Those things may be nice bonuses, but they do not hold you together at all.

• As far as I can remember, I've never approached a man.

I let them come to me. It shows me they're confident and willing to initiate.

Not to say I won't ever. If a man were ever to catch my attention in a way that made me want to get to know him from across a room; I certainly would!

• Me approaching a guy? Puhlease, I would never. I have no spine for that. Now, if I knew the guy and liked him, I would just be talkative and joke around a lot with him. If he liked me, he would see "Ohhh, she's liking our conversation... noice"

And if he didn't, lol, I would never be with him because I legit have no spine for that.

• I have to REALLY REALLLY REALLY LIKE YOU TO ACTUALLY TELL YOU! I play the safe card and try not to get my feeling hurt!

• I make a move when I first feel something. But then I take a while to come up with something clever to say. Which then doesn't do any good for me in the end lol

• As long as it's not straight out obvious someone likes me I don't approach people because I'm seriously oblivious when it comes to things like this and in those cases they usually approach me first anyway.

• It used to be D, but I waited too long for many relationships and they just ended up moving on.
    Now it's C, as soon as I'm interested I'll go in for the kill.

Have not been successful at all thus far lol

• it s a combo so I can t vote.
    when I feel smthng for sure and get a sign that he might be interested

• I told my boyfriend that I couldn't help but notice how beautiful his eyes were, and he said so were mine. I said "So now that we have something in common, can we set up the date?"

• The second I become interested that's when I go in for the kill. :D

• Wait for something then I got at it ☺️

• I usually get approached

• if I am going to make a move I wait for a few signs

• I don't approach.

What Guys Said 8

• I'll try to get a response like try to make eye contact with her. That helps filter out unavailable girls. Good luck!

• I find it's best to wait for at least 1 sign. Despite what the internet likes to think the cold approach isn't the best way in the majority of cases.

• I gave up approaching women about the time that I turned 30.
    My success to failure ratio was about 99 to 1, perhaps worse.
    Sometimes I went more than a year between dates, much less anything more.

• Why didn't you do well at it?

• @CompleteStranger1234
      Hitler was not a sociopath.

• Are high school jocks sociopaths?

I don't think I've ever heard a girl say they like mentally ill people...

• Not sure can say I ever approached, I let the ladies do it instead, lol.

• When I see a hot chicj

• I suggest my strategy...

Even when given 1,000 signs... Sit there and do nothing...

I am not scared of the Bloods, the Crips, or the Latin Kings... But I'm afraid to talk to women...

Does that make sense to anyone?

• I just talk to her and see where it goes

• I don't know, good question