Do guys get over their crushes quickly?

I talked to this one guy, he was a senior in HS and I was a sophomore. We were close to having something serious but then we all of the sudden stopped talking. We didn't talk after that but he kept staring at me and said hi to me in person a few times. I had him on every social media: snapchat, instagram, and kik, and I also had his number. After months of not talking, we completely lost communication but we watched each other's stories on snapchat and liked some pictures on instagram. Just a few days ago he deleted me from his snapchat and I noticed so I unadded him aswell, to later know he had added me again. I tried adding him but his score didn't appear and that meant he didn't have me as his friend so I gave up on him. He's a graduate and I'm probably not goign to to see him again.

I don't know what to think about everything that happened between me and him. I don't know if he ever liked me or if he still does. what do y'all think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say that it's a good bet that he's definitely moved on, yeah.

And the question you ask is subjective, like with a lot of other things — some guys will tell you that they can move on quickly, while others will tell you that they'd be down, and others would tell you that it'd take a long time to manage it.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, no, we don't.
    I would still date crushes all the way back to the ones I've had since middle school (I'm going into college sophomore year).

My current crush has been my record longest crush I think. I've almost been crushing on her for like 2 years with no stoppin'. Well, I've had other minor crushes/infatuations on the side, but she's been a constant.

• It depends some times they do. I usually do if I know that it won't work out.

What Girls Said 1

• Each person is different and each crush is different. There is no specific answer to this question.