Did I make him mad at me?

I have a good male friend, not gonna lie, past couple of days I haven't really talked to him, and have ignored him. He seemed worried about me and I kind of just blew him off. I later apologized and he just said he didn't want to lose me. However, things came up, and I ignored him again. I read his messages and his snapchats, and didn't really reply (only sent him 1 snap too keep our streak going), I was just tired and didn't feel like talking (he was asking hows everything, whats up, and wanted to tell me stuff, like I said, I sort of ignored it). He sent me a snap with his eyes kind of rolled up saying "good talk". Haven't heard from him since. Is he pissed at me, should I be pissed about him sending that? What do you think?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• He's probably just over your game playing. Because you're playing games.

• I'd be annoyed, why play games with him that's mean. u had time to write this question so u obv have time to talk to him if u wanted.

• I don't know about him, but if I were in his position, I'd be mad.