Girls, what are your views on dating Asian men?

*By "Asian", I mean East Asian (i. e., Japanese, Korean, Chinese)

I ask this because while I see a lot of Asian women dating non-Asian men, I rarely see non-Asian women dating Asian men. Is this because Asian men aren't attractive to women? Please give me the uncensored truth; I would really appreciate an honest opinion.

Thank you very much!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• I’d totally date an Asian man! There are some very handsome Asian guys and some of them have really amazing bone structures/jaw lines/cheek bones. My great grandmother was Japanese, I never met her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha I had a friends with benefits who was Korean so obviously they are attractive to me, well.. The attractive ones are :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in a multicultural city so I see tons of Asian guys and many of them are hot af. I'd date an Asian guy but it seems like they (in general) are largely uninterested in me. Oh wells

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm very attracted to Asian men, and I would love the chance to date one. Honestly, I've just never had the chance. The only Asian guys I know are related to my friends, which would make it a little awkward.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to like Asian guys a lot da is untill I joined this site... n saw their true nature lol now I don't like them nor dislike them...-.- .. lolz

0|0
    0|0
  • Negative

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm, would you please explain what you mean by this?

• "Negative" was a very vague answer -- vague to the extent that further explanation was required for me to render an interpretation of said answer which I can be confident is correct. I'm somewhat surprised that your reponse to my simple request for clarification is replete with racial vitriol. When I ask someone what their views on some topic is, I'm not simply asking whether their views are positive or negative -- I'm looking for *what their views are*, not *how they would describe their appraisal of their views*; if I was inquiring about the latter, I wouldve asked, "ladies, what do you think about your views on dating Asian men?".

• A lot of my friends are east Asian, they generally crush among their own race which is fine and dandy. My sister had a crush on a Korean guy and she generally prefers Asian and white guys so there's that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was crushing on one for a while. So yeah I'd date one if I was attracted to him

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not attracted to east Asian men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't care what race someone is from, if they're attractive it's cool lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them. They're cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are not attractive but some ARE! I've dated & even fell in love with a Chinese American. He actually broke my heart. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never dated an Asian men because there are not a lot where I live but I am open to it, but the Asian guys I have liked so far did not like me even though I expressed interest

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated an Asian once. He dumped me after two dates because he said I was too forward and didn't live up to his intellectual standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't discriminate, I've found many of full Asians and even half Asian guys who are attractive, but in the location where I live, there aren't many Asian guys, let alone tall Asians I'm 5'10 (I'm back btw)

0|0
    0|0