How much of an age difference should a 19 year old girl should date?

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

• you're old enough to decide yourself whose the right one and not care about what other people think

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm 19 and my boyfriend is 17. We kinda found out we liked each other on my 19th birthday so I haven't really thought about the oldest I'd date since I'm with him. I suppose if I wasn't with him then the oldest I'd date at my age would be a 24-25 year old or something. That said, I decided when I was 18 that I wouldn't date anyone younger than 17 then ended up seeing a 16 year old for a bit although it was innocent. I then decided when I was 19 the youngest I'd date would be 18 and here I am with a 17 year old boyfriend. Plus, when I was 18 I had a crush on a 33 year old celebrity so it could go either way really.

I say don't worry too much about age difference as long as you like each other but obviously don't do anything inappropriate if they are under 18.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Whatever she feels is right for her. There are no rules on ages. It doesn't matter what other people think or say. It's not their business or their love life.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5-6 years older.
    Ask your father what he thinks is appropriate!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it matters personally. Everyone has different preferences. I mean I've seen girls 25o n this site talking about being into 50 year old men and if thats what they like then I don't see a problem with it. As long as the two can find a connection and bond then I would feel happy for them despite the age gaps.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're into older guys and have it together the range can go up pretty high

0|0
    0|0
  • anything she wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere between 18 and 24

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on her, everyone's got their limit

0|0
    0|0
  • i lost my virginity to a hot 50 year old milf when i was 20.

date whoever you want. forget the age difference. if they're sexy and treat you with respect, thats all that matters

0|0
    0|0
  • i never post selfies, that must mean i am a beautiful girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • down to 3 years younger seems fine and like 5 years older.

0|0
    0|0
  • They say your ideal age is half your age plus 7

0|0
    0|0
  • 18-26 in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • 18-50 ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I think generally speaking if you date someone that could be your dad, it's kinda awkward lol

1|0
    0|0
  • 18-30 but really not much older then that...

0|0
    0|0
  • 3-4 years older , 1-2 years younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Preferably between 18-22 but as long as they are legal, you can date whoever you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • My personal preference would be 19-24.

0|0
    0|0
  • no older than 25, tops!

0|0
    0|0