Single people of GAG have you given up on love?

Have you closed your heart now to the idea of dating?

• Yes, I have.
  • I have not given up but just am waiting for the day until I find the love of my life.
  • I am actively trying to find a partner.
  • I am not single but want to see the answers.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have. I'm not trying or putting an effort to find someone

• So have I. After today I am going to spend time with animals because they don't let you down.

• I think in the same way Mr. I prefer animals to people. I don't even want to compare.

• Yes, I want 2 cats and 1 dog I think. I can't wait to I get them.

What Girls Said 10

• No, I haven't.

I've been in a happy relationship for a while, until I had to break up, I look at love in good light.

B.

• No I don't I mean, it's hard to find the one nowadays but it's not impossible.

• I haven't given up, but I am not actively seeking to date anyone. I never do but always seem to attract douchebags/players. I won't attempt to date now anyways until I have sorted out my professional and personal life... just starting up career wise and cleaning up mess from being to generous in a past relationship.

• I have kinda given up, im making an effort not to date or get involved with guys. But if I became friends with a guy and we happend to really like eachother I would be open to dating him.

• there are many types of love honey and as you are a good friend I mine you know I love you. NEVER GIVE UP ON LOVE !

• No, I just want to be single rn. For the past 4 years I've been in two relationships without a break. Now's my break lol

• I have not given up but sometimes I feel sad because I feel sometimes like I'm unloved put I just keep on going and power though :)

• Not even remotely.

• I have no soul and this incapable of love

• no moving on from someone

What Guys Said 18

• A

If you referring to that kind of "love". Yep, it's all just work of hormones and all but illusions and delusions. Nothing really as special or unique as many has claimed, it exists in the animal kingdom and various biological beings here on this planet, all that sexual lust or physical attraction is all there to increase the desire and chance of reproduction and procreation otherwise every single living thing would eventually die out because they all CAN die in the first place, instead of already being Indestructible and Eternal in the first place. But that's alright, once I realize it when I looked deep into it, and learned and agreed with the logic behind it, I tell all of my emotions to just Shut The Fuck Up already since they only respond to the hormones within me.

I can't go back to how I felt or thought about it before once I realize what that type of "love" really is about. I really don't give a fuck anymore because I realize I simply and really don't even have to give a fuck anymore about it in the first place and that is what set me free.

Besides, I had always wonder what is really the whole point of this thing called "love" other than to continue the same tradition of getting married and starting a family of your own.

And why does that even matter at all when this world is so corrupt and fucked up the way it is now that it just makes no sense for me to even bother to bring someone into existence here and set them up for suffering, pain, and ultimately an unavoidable and inevitable thing called death when they had never ever demanded, requested, expected, or even authorized me to bring them into existence in the first place?

The motivation, incentives, heart, desires and drive just isn't there at all within me anymore. Emptiness and having a nihilistic complex is part of me and it's just the way I am. But I'll have to prioritize and redirect my focus, attention and effort onto other things I find to be worth my time, effort, and focus other than that type of love.

• I think I pretty well have, besides there's no where to meet girls. You see them at bars but they are waitresses who never talk to people. I've never been on a date or asked a girl out, I don't know what Im Doing with my life anyways. So basically nothing matters. Girls may have liked me, but they never actually speak to me, and I'm not the most talkative guy. So too bad, because of society I have lost out on many things in life

• I know how you feel. I have given up on dating as well pretty much.

• I haven't given up, but I am not actively seeking women to date. And I won't attempt to date, until I have sorted out my professional and personal life.

• No but true love is hard to find

• I wish you luck. I have given up.

• But some of the women are the women at university.

• I am sorry you feel this way. I dont put up with bratty little bored chicks

• I'm single, and I haven't given up in the slightest!

• Of course not.

• Actively trying to find a partner.

• nope, it's not always easy but not giving up

• not "given up" but not really still hopefull to find anybody...

• At this point in my life, it doesn't matter anymore.

• No, I hope to one day meet the woman of my life.

• Nahh, just focusing on me for now and working on myself.

• no i haven't.

• I haven't given up but I decided to focus on loving myself first through working to better myself everyday and know that one day I will find the love of my life.
    Answer Choice B.

• I'm not giving up just yet. I'm 18

• I'm just waiting for the girl I like to notice me and she knows I like her

• I think i will never get that feeling...

• I've given up.