Ladies, what would you choose?

If you had to choose between a guy who is good looking with a great personality, makes you laugh, treats you like a queen (or treats you the way you wanna be treated, is there for you when you need him and very faithful but the only thing he isn't that great at is sex... or a guy who is good looking but doesn't possess half of the qualities the other guy has BUT he is extremely satifying when it comes to sex.. which guy would you want to be with more?

Keep in mind the first guy has a great sex drive, he's always up for it, he is turned on but you, but he just isn't that great at it and that's not what he wants you for. He isn't terrible but you can tell he hasn't been with many women although he IS good looking and is interested in you and wants YOU for YOU.
But the second guy doesn't possess half of that but he is good looking and great and VERY satisfying and sex.

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I would choose the FIRST guy! I mean what good would it do to me if the guy I am with doesn't really care enough to be there for me when I need him, he is unfaithful and treats me badly but can only give good orgasms? I would be miserable all the time except the times we have sex and after we finish back to miserable again. That is meaningless sex and not a relationship that will last. And sex is not a natural talent. You experiment with your partner and learn new things through the experience like everything else in life.

• That's a good answer.

What Girls Said 18

• The first guy. He can learn.
    Second guy totally unappealing.
    The guy must excite my heart more than my hormones.
    Hormones only do so much.
    I want something that lasts forever. When we get older, my heart will still care. My hormones will eventually diminish with age.

• Good woman. Most care care big members and being pleasured lol

• The first guy. I want a life with someone, not just a fuck, so the first guy fits my ideal better. Besides, he can always learn how to get better and we can bring in toys or something to make things more fun.

• You're a good woman. A lot of women go for big member and great sex.

• So, the first guy's a shitty lover AND a submissive bootlicker ("treats me like a queen")?
    Ew.
    Honestly, I'd rather be single.
    45.media.tumblr.com/.../...v6X16f1rl4zibo3_250.gif

Look, if I need "people who can make me laugh", I have my friends, and my brothers, and even lots of my professional contacts.
    Same goes for intellectual fulfillment, and "shared interests".
    These things...
    ... are why I have friends.
    FRIENDS.

As for a long-term partner, there are EXACTLY TWO THINGS he NEEDS to deliver, that I CAN'T get from my friends/family/other people in my life.
    He needs to:
    1) Share my core values, so that we can raise children together.
    2) Fuck my mind, my body, and my soul so good, so hard, and so often that I can't remember which way is up and which way is down and what my damn name is anymore.

I mean... that's pretty much it. The rest is optional.

My husband is not a particularly "funny" man. He comes from a childhood of pain, violence, grit, fire, crime, and abandonment. He smiles about as often as I have periods.
    But... I don't fucking care.
    Because he loves me.
    He'd die for me, or for our children.
    He's proven himself to me, in more ways than I can possibly count.

And, yeah, holy shit, the way he fucks me... really, when it's THAT good, none of that other shit matters. None of it. Not even after 16 years.
    <3

• Oookk... I'm sure the first guy would be glad to pass you up let leave you to the second guy.

• who wants a guys who only knows how to f*** .. not me... I want a gentleman kinda guy so I option foe me

• The first one every time.
    We can work on the sex

• First guy. i don't care about sex myself. And I've never had an orgasm. Perfect match lol.

• I think the main thing to focus on here is that, at the end of the day, it's the personality you have to live with.

For me personally, i'd choose the first guy. Every woman wants a man who will treat her the way she deserves and can make her laugh.

Yes, sex is important, but it's not the most important factor. The bonus to the first guy is this: you can teach him what you like. A good sexual partner will want the other person to enjoy themselves. So when it comes down to the sexual stuff, you can work out a way to make it work and, after some practise, which in it's own right is fun, have great sex and a healthy relationship. :)

• Awesome. There are a lot of women who dont care about the good qualities.

• Feelings are more important for me than the rest.

• the 2nd guy.
    sex god

• Definitely the first guy.

• first impression is the most important, so I prefer a gentleman and someone who know how to treat his girl right
    women are not all about sex

• The first one

• The first one. As long as he has a decent sex drive.

• Oh yes lol the first guy is always up for it. GREAT sex drive. He is turned on by you but he just isn't that great at sex. He isn't terrible but you can tell he hasn't had sex with many women. Although he is good looking. But sex isn't what he's after. He's interested and wants YOU for YOU.

• First one ofc

• If I choose the second guy it wouldn't be a relationship really

• The first guy

• I want the first guy. The thing with me is everything can be learned. ;)

• The first guy. I can always buy a vibrator or smhg lol