What to do if you think you maybe pregnant?

So my friend and I had un-protected sex a few days ago but it's right around my ovulation time. I'm just curious to know what the chances of me becoming pregnant are. And does anyone have any advice on how to tell him and his parents and my parents as well, especially since there is an age gap between us. Any advice will he helpfull

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have done my own Investigation here, dear, and Apparently Next to Null and Void... You can Get Pregnant.
    From here on in, Use Protection and don't get Caught Off Guard on Gag.
    But to Finish what I Started with Answering the Said Question, Make sure your Mate knows First hand if you ever do Conceive and Don't... Deceive. He has a Right to know, and Together as Two birds of a Feather, you Both Talk and Work it Out.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• better to get married or marry a guy who vl agree this

What Girls Said 4

• You wait and take a test, unfortunately its too late for you to take plan b as you can only take it up to 72 hours since you've had sex. I wouldn't worry about telling him TILL you are actually pregnant, no need to freak yourself out even more.

• You should tell him first.

• You should've got plan B. It's a little late now.

• confirm the pregnancy