Why is he acting so weird and distant now?

Hi guys, So I really like this guy but his actions are confusing me. He started flirting with me instantaneously and we got along great. However he never starts conversations and would never text first unless I texted him. He asked me out on a date but we never set a venue for it, so nothing was confirmed. I was quite excited. However now we barely speak. I give him plenty of space and only message later on in the evening. I questioned him about his texts and he gave me a weird answer in which he states that he just thought I was busy so he cut conversations short. We speak briefly and then he says he is going to sleep, but clearly stays online for hours afterwards. I don't understand how he can be so hot for me one day and change tunes the next day. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• UGH. YOU BOUGHT THE ACTING CLASSES, YOU LOSER.

Most Helpful Girl

• He just lost interest. Move on. And why are you checking to see how long he's online?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• ignore him he's not interested in you otherwise he would take some effort.
    trust me when a guy he will make sure you know that !

• Yea I can feel that he has as well. I just don't know what I have done for him to become so distant... its quite baffling.

• I don't think you've done something :) he's just an asshole and probably talking to more girls and trying to chose which one is the hottest ;p

• "he never starts conversations and would never text first unless I texted him" ❌❌❌❌❌❌ RED FLAG ALREADY

• I thought he was the shy type which is why I always started the conversations... definitely know better now