Does height matter to you in a relationship?

• It doesn't matter to me at all
  • I'm A guy and it bothers me if the girl is taller, but it's not a deal-breaker
  • I'm A girl and it bothers me if the guy is shorter, but it's not a deal breaker
  • I'm A guy and couldn't go out with a girl taller than me
  • I'm A girl and couldn't go out with a guy shorter than me
  • I'm A guy and I prefer my partner to be as close to the exact same height as me as possible
  • I'm A girl and I prefer my partner to be as close to the exact same height as me as possible

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend is 3 inches shorter than me and I'm glad she's not shorter because that would make pretty much everything inconvenient. Personally I used to be most into girls who are similar height as I am, because it makes everything more convenient. You don't have to bend down to make out or even give a hug and stuff.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm A girl and it bothers me if the guy is shorter, but it's not a deal breaker... But I do find that shorter guys almost always have Napoleon complexes and are extremely bitter about their height - and that definitely IS a deal breaker.

What Guys Said 9

• A guys would be taller then a girl, otherwise it's looks too silly and unmanly for the guy.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/OneHeadTaller

• Prefer her to be shorter or at most near my height, so anything between 5' and 6' is good, the vast majority of women fall in that range anyway. No absolutes though, if she's taller or shorter than that but attractive i won't say no.

• Height doesn't matter to me but from my experience it seems that there are more guys that would be open to dating a taller girl than there are girls that would date a shorter guy.

Now it's not too common for girls ( 4'9 - 5'6 ) to find guys that are shorter than them but it is for girls that are 5'7+.

• I'm 6'5" and I don't really care unless she's extremely short or taller than me which is rare for a girl

• I prefer a girl who isn't too short for me and isn't taller than me which is not a problem because they barely exist

• I am 6'3, and I do not care if my girl is 5'0.
    Each height has advantages and disadvantages. By experience, sex is a bit more complicated with a taller woman.. legs just get in the way.

• in a relationship, nothing matters anymore. it matters on the way there.

• it´s just the standard thing. girl has to be shorter than the guy. guy should be as tall as possible. that´s the general rule in dating. there are rarely exceptions.

• OBVIOUSLY.

• To women height and race matter a lot

• Sweeping statement, tut tut tut

• 5'11" ... but I have talked to women who were 6 feet to around 6'2" and they all want taller guys. Have fun dating a man who is 7 feet tall

• Let me guess, you got rejected by these 6'2 girls and now you're bitter?

What Girls Said 14

• Meh, I'd prefer a partner to be taller than me but I guess it's not a huge deal if they're not. I'm only 5'2 though, so it's more likely a female partner would be smaller.

• I could never date a guy shorter than me.

Because he would be less than 5 ft 0 in and I don't... just no.

• Yes, it does matter. I want a guy taller than me. That's not hard since I'm 5'0.

• Yes it matters

• I wouldn't mind if a guy is a couple inches shorter than I am, but any shorter feels a bit awkward.

• Height matters to girls a lot

• I couldn't date a guy shorter than me. I'm sorry. :( He has to be at least 5'8" and above.

• A guy that is shorter than 5'6 (my height) would be a deal breaker because usually guys are taller than me.

• I couldn't go out with a guy shorter than me

• Yes. It matters to me. I love taller men

• No but I prefer short guys :)

• No, but I've found myself attracted to more tall men, and all my boyfriends have been taller.

• Important, I only date guys who are taller than me by a few inch even when I wear my high heels