Serious relationship advice: would you ask advice from an older, wiser man, or from an older, wiser woman?

• Definitely a mother figure - she'll know best.
  • A father figure would probably help me more.
A She'll know best... Lawd... spelling errors.

Most Helpful Guy

• My experience tells my guys as more into explaining you how to seduce... the wiser advise often comes from the ladies :D
    So I'd ask grannie for advise :D

• Thanks for the MH Sally, what did Grannie advise you?
      Hahaha :D

• Haha Nah, it was a hypothetical question. I read some research where it stated it's smarter to ask advice from an older woman than a man - when it comes to romantic relationships. =)
      You nailed it. ^-^

• Thanks Sally... we do our best :D

What Guys Said 16

• I think both have value. But it seems now that older women may have a hard time relating to the younger women of today.

Young lady: "Grandma did you have sex with grandpa on the third date or did you wait until the fifth?"
    Grandma: "What?"

• I'd rather ask my mother if I had to pick, although I'm not sure I'd trust either of their advice. They're divorced, after all.

• I feel like a wise woman can better explain just how confusing they can be since she's been there and done it lol. I've mostly only had my dad around to talk about women and while the advise he gave me was good, sometimes I still feel like I don't know how to deal with them at times.

• if your a women get advice from a women if you're a man get advice from a man.

• Matice Hrvatska, dobar dan, kako si

Hrvatska će osvojiti Euro

Both, for it gives you both viewpoints

• the key for you is your defence and staying away from dressing room politics or getting on the Rakea

Modric is such a graceful player, love him

• Well, you know more than I do. xD Yeah, he really is. =)

• the woman will give an answer to my heart while the man will give an answer to my mind so it's hard to make a choice you need both...

• Neither know anything about dating in the millennial generation. My friends don't know how they got their girlfriends, and I don't know how I've slept with the girls I have but can't find a girl that I want to date that isn't single.

• Definitely an wise woman. Doesn't have to be older tho.

• Id ask from both the wise older man and wise older woman, get double the kbowledge and double the wisdom

• Women in general because only women can translate whats going on in women minds however if i want someone to push me to be more open to women i would ask a man for sure he would know how to win women...

• Never take advice from an older wiser woman. She'll give u advice on the type of man she is looking for beta provider qualities (nice guy). These qualities aren't appreciated by women in their 20's.

• Ask the old dude for advice.
    Try to have sex with the older woman to get that first-hand experience. On the job training!

• it depends on what I wanna know

• neither. I dont want stories of FDR

• It's best to seek the council of many.

• Father figure will give it to you straight. Woman? My mom still tells me I'm handsome. lol

What Girls Said 12

• Both have valuable knowledge to share, and present two different perspectives. I'd try to talk to both if you can.

• i need that father figure... my current one is useless.

• unless that man is my biological father... id go for the woman thank you

and what spelling error? lol

• Both. Men and women have different experience so I would like to weigh the advice given by both sexes. I do not rate one higher than the other. At the end of the day, it is just relationship advice and I hold the power to make a decision/ necessary decisions in my relationship. So why would I limit my resources based on gender differences?

• Yes and no. I've had older people offer me relationship advice I didn't ask for and it's usually from strangers. If I do ask it'll be from an older woman I know.

• I always asked advice from this man that used to be a Casanova in his youth, he was always right about my situations. So if I had to choose it would be a man! Women dont know shit about relationship advice, sorry ladies.

• Depends on what I need advice about

• Hey I recently posted a question can you help me with insight?

• my mother cause my father is pretty ignorant about this like that honeslty

• Why not both?

• Probably b.

• I would of chosen my father for advice he's wiser.