Would you prefer to date someone younger, older or the same age as you?

• Younger
    5% (2)40% (10)19% (12)Vote
  • Older
    69% (27)12% (3)47% (30)Vote
  • Same age
    26% (10)48% (12)34% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|7

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is 2 years younger than me but I sometimes wish we were the same age - You know, so we could go to college together and stuff.

I'm on my last year of college and he will be starting in September. I have some mental issues I'm working through atm and am often worrying about him liking someone else so am worrying about him going to college as there are a lot of girls there and he might like someone else - especially if I'm not around. I know it's something I can't really control but I can't seem to help but feel very worried/uncomfortable about it. If we were the same age we could at least be together more and might be easier for me if I could see how he communicates with other girls to see for myself if he's loyal.

Another thing as that if we were the same age it might be easier to relate to each other more since we'd be in the same stage of life bur right now it's pretty different: He's just finishing sixth form and soon to be starting college; I'm soon to be finishing college and possibly starting a job (once I have seen to my mental issues more). Sometimes since he's younger, even if it's only by 2 years I end up feeling kind of old which makes me uncomfortable :/

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Older would be fine. Been there before.

Younger? I'd think twice about it. Depends on the age difference. If she's 20+ then there isn't a problem. Any younger and it's the maturity I would worry about.

1|0
    0|0
  • Same age or older

1|0
    0|0
  • Very much younger.

1|0
    0|0
  • Older or same age

1|0
    0|0
  • Same age, definitely.

1|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter. Older is more passionate tbh.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Maybe a little older, like 23-ish, but I'm not totally reluctant to dating someone younger, my age or even older either.

1|0
    0|0
  • Same age is best, or slightly older (no more than 5 or 6 years older i would say).

1|0
    0|0
  • Same age would be perfect.
    19 to 29 is ideal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Within 5 years... older or younger

1|0
    0|0
  • Older of course

1|0
    0|0
  • I will date any guy from 20-39

1|0
    0|0
  • Older and the same age.

1|0
    0|0
  • Older or same age

1|0
    0|0
  • Older than me with 1-3 years not more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Same age or a couple years older

1|0
    0|0
  • A little older

1|0
    0|0
  • Slightly older is my preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • one year younger to four years older sounds ideal