- Yes, other drugs instead10% (3)4% (1)7% (4)Vote
- I'd prefer them to do both and take other drugs3% (1)4% (1)4% (2)Vote
- I'd prefer they drink but that's it34% (10)29% (8)32% (18)Vote
- I'd prefer they smoke but that's it0% (0)7% (2)4% (2)Vote
- Yes I prefer they don't take any drugs at all53% (15)56% (16)53% (31)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
She can drink of course (only an extremely boring person doesn't touch alcohol) as long as she doesn't overdo it. I'd prefer she didn't smoke, it stinks and no good can come of it.
And I'd prefer if she was up for trying other drugs (this is quite important actually, it shows she's not a boring, brainwashed health freak) though again, without overdoing it1
Most Helpful Girl
Drinking - Socially/rarely is alright. Regularly? No.
Smoking- So long as they don't smoke in the apt/house/car; I'm okay with it. Been with a smoker before tbh. Cigarettes and cigars.
Just spray yourself down with cologne, do not DOUSE yourself in it, just spray.
Weed, in edible form is the only kind I tolerate. The smell (YES, IK how this sounds) makes me feel sick.
Anything else, NO.2