• Yes
    56% (5)62% (23)61% (28)Vote
  • No
    44% (4)38% (14)39% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1
1|16

Most Helpful Guy

• If all she did was game? No. I enjoy gaming every now and then but I wouldn't want to date someone who defines themselves by that hobby.

Having said that 60% of my friends would kill to date one. They love gaming and having someone share your hobbies is a good start to any relationship.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, that'd be fun, we'd have something in common.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Yes, although it's preferable if she doesn't suck at competitive games, but that we don't end up fighting over who won.

1|0
    0|0
  • Prefer? No. Like to? Sure, if she does other things as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the intensity and frequency of her gaming habit.

If she's basically a basement dweller spending half a day, everyday of the week playing video games, then no.

If she is a girl with a healthy social life who plays video games mostly for the fun rather than competition, then I probably would.

Keep in mind people; gaming can be hobby AND a lifestyle.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really interested in girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I've never met a girl that could play video games at a competitive level (at least, not in the esoteric fighters I play) and they never place in/attend tourneys, so I have no interest in beating on someone with no idea what they're doing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do prefer girl, but there are more important things in a girl for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i would. im a gamer myself too

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, someone to play with

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I would need a girl who is more mature than to be interested in video games.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind that, I use to think gamer girls didn't exist.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer to date a reader girl (is that a thing?)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference here, and I'm no gamer either, but it'd be fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, almost everyone plays games and it's nice to play with a girl but I don't want a "gamer" who just plays games all the time. I liked games when I was a kid but now I find them boring

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!