"Good time girls" ones who love to party - girlfriend material or just someone to fool around with?

• I'd date her
  • I would just flirt or have casual sex with her
  • I would avoid her like the plague

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't date a girl like that. I prefer girls who are smart and hardworking

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm pretty sure its possible to like parties and also be a good girlfriend lol. it just depends how you conduct yourself at said parties. if you are hooking up with a new guy every other week, then you're probably not girlfriend material. but if you party a lot but still keep your legs closed for the most part you good. there are a lot of party girls in serious relationships and some even married. however the partying does tend to slow down once you settle down

What Guys Said 4

• Not an investment.

• D. It depends on the rest of her personality...

• I wouldn't date a girl who was no fun

• Definitely just fool around. The quiet/sweet/cute types are the ones to date and possibly marry.

What Girls Said 3

• people are three dimensional, just because someone likes parties doesn't mean anything else except that they enjoy parties.

• Reminds me of that song "No. 1 Party Anthem" by Arctic Monkeys...

• i think it goes for both guys and girls... i personally avoid party boys